Thursday, October 13, 2011

funny Jokes

Single Married People ....

Boy #1: I hate it when single married people...
Boy #2, interrupting: Wait, single married people?
Boy #1: Yeah, single married people...
Boy #2: Do you hear yourself when you speak? What the hell is a single married person?!
Boy #1: You know, it's people who were married but are single now...
Boy #2: You mean divorced people?!
Boy #1: Yeah! It's the same shit!
Boy #2, walking away: You're a moron...


Why are you taking off your clothes

The husband is shocked and asks, “Why are you taking off your clothes?”
His wife replies, “You were rubbing me downtown. I thought it was foreplay.”
The husband says, “No, not at all.”
His wife asks angrily, “Well, what the hell were you doing then?”
“I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages in my book.” :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humor Blog © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner