WITH THE MOST ROMANTIC FIRST LINE,
AND THE LEAST ROMANTIC SECOND LINE:
1.My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you has screwed up my life.
2. I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.
3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything you are not.
4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
But I only slept with you 'cause I was pissed.
5. I thought that I could love no other
-- that is until I met your brother.
6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's
empty and so is your head.
7. I want to feel your sweet embrace;
But don't take that paper bag off your face.
8. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!
9. My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?
10. My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe 'Go to hell.'
11. What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.
Work Naked It was a cheeky and unexpected sight that greeted commuters as they boarded a Tube into work. But the four naked men and women ...
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011
Go down to get breakup easily
Actor Thomas Kretschmann and Shermine Shahrivar pose on the red carpet during the 61st Bambi media awards ceremony in Potsdam. Actor check...
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
- ► 2011 (16)
- ► 2010 (26)
- ▼ May (9)