Wednesday, August 25, 2010

tug of war between husband and wife

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be
so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.
" The wife responded, "Allow me to explain.
God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;
God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a
word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them
wanted to concede their position.
As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked
sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied , " in-laws"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humor Blog © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner