Sunday, June 20, 2010

A satisfied Employee and Employer!!

A little boy went into a drug store, reached for a soda carton and


pulled it over to the telephone. He climbed onto the carton so that he

could reach the buttons on the phone and proceeded to punch in seven

digits. The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation: The

boy asked, "Lady, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn?" The

woman replied, "I already have someone to cut my lawn." Lady, I will

cut your lawn for half the price of the person who cuts your lawn

now." replied boy.



The woman responded that she was very satisfied with the person who

was presently cutting her lawn. The little boy found more perseverance

and offered, "Lady, I'll even sweep your curb and your sidewalk, so on

Sunday you will have the prettiest lawn in all of North Palm Beach,

Florida." Again the woman answered in the negative. With a smile on

his face, the little boy replaced the receiver.

The store-owner, who was listening to all this, walked over to the boy

and said, "Son... I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit

and would like to offer you a job." The little boy replied, "No

thanks, I was just checking my performance and the job I already have.

I am the one who is working for that lady, I was talking to !"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Humor Blog © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner